[Question] Why after install kde-cygwin, I can't run startkde.This is my setting

Ralf Habacker Ralf.Habacker at freenet.de
Thu May 8 00:43:55 CEST 2003

Hi,
>     The problem is look like in my environment variable error.

I'm missing how do you have started kde. There are too small informations.

Are you using startkde.bat or startkde_small.bat ?
What can you see and which messages are printed exactly ?
Which os are you using ?

The only thing I can see is that you are using pathes with spaces which may
results in problems. Try using the short path form. This belongs to the
following pathes:

KDEHOME='"E:\Documents and Settings\Chen Shih Ming\Application Data"'

Cheers