Qt-win32: nothing appears when program runs

Michael Goffioul kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:34:35 +0100

I compiled qt2-win32 from sources (downloaded CVS today), and when
I run any executable, the window pops up but nothing is drawn on
it, it stays empty. If I close the window using the button on the
title bar, the windows disappears but I don't get back the prompt
in the terminal (using cygwin). I really have to CTRL-C to get back
to the prompt.

I'm using Windows2000, cygwin, and gcc-3.2 (should I use 2.95.x
instead?)

Bye.
Michael.

PS: Cc-me if you want to reach me, I didn't subscribe to the list.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM