Qt3 win32

Andy Goossens andygoossens at pandora.be
Fri Jul 11 17:54:17 CEST 2003

On Thursday 10 July 2003 09:14, ralf.habacker at freenet.de wrote:
> >But how did you manage to build qmake?
> >When I try it there's a lot of error messages,
> >which I believe is because Q_OS_WIN32 is defined.
> >Do I want that to be defined when I build qmake?
>
> Add a
> #undef Q_OS_WIN32
> at the beginning of option.cpp and project.cpp .

Or use the qmake dir from the 'regular' KDE-Cygwin Qt3. It worked for me. (But
I had to adjust the link in the 'bin' dir. Because qmake.exe.exe ->
../qmake/qmake.exe.exe was not correct.)

BTW: I'm impressed with the Qt3-win32 port. It has its quirks, but it is
starting to look very nice. Good job!

--
// Andy Goossens

// Quote of the moment: