qt-mt not found

George Vilches gav at creolmail.org
Mon Jul 7 23:53:13 CEST 2003

Your wild guess worked perfectly.  Installed gcc-2, set the environment
flags, gave the --with-qt-dir, got right past it.

And, ironically, about the same time I discovered this link from a recent
post: http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/kde3/compiling.php which has very
similar information.  Now here's to hoping that it wasn't there the last
time I looked, instead of me just being entirely blind. :)

George