cannot make QT_WIN32_2

Dave Brondsema kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:19:27 -0800 (PST)

--- Holger Schroeder <holger-kde@holgis.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i just tested compiling of a fresh cvs update again, it worked
> for me,
> at least it was compiling
> the moc stuff.
> on the website there is written that you should type
> ./configure.cygwin
> but for me it has to be
> . configure.cygwin
> (so you have to replace the slash (or backslash ?) by a space
> character)

Both do the same for me.

> i attached my /etc/setup/installed.db, so you can see which
> programs i
> have installed in which
> versions.
>
> hope this helps, Holger

Thanks.  I determined that it's a problem with yacc/byacc/bison
(previously known, in fact:
http://dot.kde.org/1041714974/1041812593/ ).

Bison won't work.  I have gotten it to compile using byacc.  I
put "byacc -d $*" in my /usr/local/bin/yacc file.

Thanks for the help.  Hopefully when I have some time I can help
this project.

=====
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net