what I'm doing

Chris January kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:15:17 -0000

Just to let you know, I'm currently in the process of re-writing the
qapplication_win32.cpp and qwidget_win32.cpp files. I'm writing into new
files, but I'll try to merge the changes back into the old files when I have
some time so you can test the changes. I'm also planning on moving the
message handling code form qapplication_win32.cpp to qwidget_win32.cpp and
some other stuff. I'm implementing things that aren't implemented as I go,
but I'm leaving unimplemented methods out of the files together, so that the
resulting link errors can show me which methods still need to be written. I
found that leaving the X11 code in the files confused me to much as I
couldn't follow the program flow, so I've left it out of the new files.
Unfortunately there's no easy way of me doing this incrementally so you can
all see what I'm doing without branching the CVS tree again! Therefore at
the moment I'm trying to merge the changes Holger is making into the code
I'm writing.

Chris

---
Christopher January www.atomice.com