compiling qt2 win32

Dave Brondsema kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:20:18 -0800 (PST)

--- Holger Schroeder <holger-kde@holgis.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so we actually have someone testing this, cool ;-)
>
> On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 19:57, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> > a few things on the compiling webpage are not accurate:
> >
> > bison is also required
> > config.cygwin does not exist, but configure.cygwin does
> >
> first notice my other posts about changing src/tools/qglobal.h
> and
> src/kernel/qprinter.cpp.

I just subscribe to the list recently and couldn't find these
posts in the archive.  Could you point me to them?

> then instead of the stuff described at 3. on the webpage do:
> cd into the qt-2 dir.
>
> . envqt        # this sets some environment variables

I don't have this file.  Where is it?  I'm using the
QT_WIN32_2_BRANCH branch of qt-2, by the way.

> . configure.cygwin        # this does the actual configure
> with the
> right parameters
> enter yes for the license question, then do
> make sub-src       # this builds the qt library

This still gives me the previously mentioned errors.

=====
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net - personal