Looking for virtual Open Source teams for study.

Ralf Habacker kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:29:58 +0100

> Ralf Habacker wrote:
> > I have some questions about your study:
> >
> > 1. Can you tell me, how many time this need for each person of this
> project ?
> > 2. What about the results of this study, who will get this information ?
>
> Hi again.
>
> I hope the answers in the previous e-mail were satisfactory.
>
> We have ironed out most of the technical details and hope to start the
> first questionnaire round within a week. In that regard we would like to
> have a confirmation as to whether the team members of the KDE-Cygwin
> project are willing to participate, before we start sending out e-mails
> with links to the web-system to all six persons on your project.

Okay, we are willing to oin to this study, we are currently three active project
members of this project.

The current main task in this project is to port the gpl'ed qt library to win32.
For further informations see http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/qt2-win32/.

Relating to my above mentioned questions and the faq we would like to
1. get some feedback about the study results and out position in this study
2. what we can make better and
3. it would be nice if we can get something like a quality certificate about
your testing areas (members and processes, others ?)

It may be, that we have to talk more about the specific details, but I think
this will be no problem or ?

Regards
Ralf