AW: Stopping my work on QT3-Win32

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Sat Aug 23 20:28:20 CEST 2003

Quoting Ralf Habacker <Ralf.Habacker at freenet.de>:
> Hi,
>
> > On Saturday 23 August 2003 07:55, Ivan Deras wrote:
> > > :-( Sad to hear that!!, but that you left the project to whom can i send
> > >
> > > and who will update the Web Page with screenshots, and the
> > > other stuff!!!
>
> Holger and I have spoken about a wiki page for easier updating.
>
> sf.net supports php in their websites, so it makes sense top use a php based
> wiki. Does anyone have got some experience with such a framework ?
>
> I have found one on http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/PmWiki, there may be
> some better usable, I don't know.
>
> Ralf

I've had some trouble running certain PHP programs on sf.net because they have
an older version of PHP.  Something to keep in mind if you have problems.

I haven't used set up a PHP wiki before, but I think it would be a great idea.
If you want to consider other wikis, http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiEngines has a
big list.

--
Dave Brondsema