AW: Stopping my work on QT3-Win32

Ralf Habacker Ralf.Habacker at freenet.de
Sun Aug 24 00:21:28 CEST 2003

Hi

> Hi,
>
> simply get an account at sourceforge.net and ask ralf to give you
> access to the repository.

he has already asked, but there are some location problems.

As Richard has requested cvs access for qt, he has send me a statement (as
image) about not having access to any commercial qt release to avoid legal
problems as stated on the website.

I have asked Ivan to give such a statement too, but it seems that there are
problems with the postal address.

Ivan, can you give a little more location information as you have stated ?

> btw: thanks for your help richard, it really looks great by now !

me too.