Qt3-Win32

Juan Linietsky coding at reduz.com.ar
Thu Aug 7 13:40:49 CEST 2003

Hi! I wish to know what is missing from Qt-Win32 native port. I am willing to
port a few GPL apps to windows, which dont need the extra functionality such
as printing, threads, audio, etc. but simply use the common
widgets+scrollviews+basic painter operations (plotting fonts/lines/dots) and
(optionally) drawing into a pixmap and later blitting. If some of the
functionality regading this kind of things is missing, I would be willing to
help to implement it. Also I would be willing to try out the current status
of Qt-Win32 to check myself how everything works. Where do I find
the latest (CVS) versions of such?

Thanks in advance

Juan Linietsky