QMAKESPEC not set

Rodrigo de Salvo Braz kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 01:45:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I have just installed qt3 under cygwin with the cygwin
setup under Windows XP. 'designer' and other programs
work fine, but when I generate a .pro file with qmake
-project and then use qmake, I get the message:

QMAKESPEC has not been set, so configuration cannot be
deduced.

I checked the meaning of the variable and could find
no .conf files in this installation. It seems that it
just didn't come with a mkspec directory. Does this
mean I cannot compile Qt programs in it?

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo