FW: [Issue N11069] Question about qt cygwin port

Ralf Habacker kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:35:36 +0100

For info and if someone will use this contact for further communications.

I think this contact is very good, because the patches we apply should be
compatible with the main qt releases and Dimitry has a very good knowledge of
the qt internal and how to solve things in the best way.

Ralf