FW: [Issue N11069] Question about qt cygwin port

Bob Tanner kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:17:27 -0600

On Friday 15 November 2002 06:54 pm, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> > Hi Ralf,
> >
> > we've applied patches we received from Qt users to make Qt compile an=
> > work with the cygwin tools. We do not have the resources to test or
> > maintaine this port, so we of course rely on users to verify that our
> > releases continue to work with cygwin.
> >
> > If you want to provide us with patches feel free to do so, and we wil=
> > happily apply them for the next releases.

I'll be happy to help patch qt-3.1 to work with cygwin. As soon as I get=20
qt-3.0.4 compiled and working for another project. :-)

What's the approach? Check out the official qt-3.1 head, branch, apply cy=
gwin=20
patches?

Maybe that's a way to "fix" the case sensitivity issues as well?

--=20
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500
Key fingerprint =3D 02E0 2734 A1A1 DBA1 0E15  623D 0036 7327 93D9 7DA3