Still got problems compiling, cvs merge got wacky?

Ralf Habacker kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 00:33:37 +0100

> On Thursday 14 November 2002 08:00 pm, Bob Tanner wrote:
> > Got past the TRAP problem in configure, but I'm still getting compiler
> > errors.
>
> Ralf, can you shed some light on how you merged code into cygwin/qt-3? I'm
> finding many mismatches between .h files and .cpp files.
>
> Another example.
>
> kernel/qeventloop_x11.cpp is using QMutexLocker which is not available until
> qt-3.1 header files.
>
> It's like kernel/qeventloop_x11.cpp is from qt-3.1 and /src/tools/qmutex.h is
> from 3.0.4.

See the other mail, in short original sources comes into 1.1.1 branch and I'
merging the changes into the main trunk.

The current main trunk head should have the recent qt 3.0.4 sources. I've tried
to tag it, but got erros with the cvs client. so I will try it with a unix os.

I will tag the recent qt 3.0.4 release with QT_CYGWIN_3_0_4_B1

Ralf