Conflicts on cvs co?

Bob Tanner kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:18:57 -0600

On Thursday 14 November 2002 04:53 pm, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> > Getting a cvs-conflicts when I check out qt-3. Now, I can see a confl=
ict
> > when doing an update, but how can a brand-new checkout have a conflic=
t?

> > All the conflicts are in the doc/man subdirectory.
>
> I have recognized this too, but haven't seen any reason, which I can fi=
x,
> so I assume this is an error of the cvs software.

Doing a cvs co and and a cvs update on a linux box, I do NOT get these=20
conflicts, so you might be right there is some sort of bug in cvs under=20
cygwin.

Linux: cvs-1.11.1p1
Cygwin: cvs-1.11

Maybe an upgrade to the cygwin client will fix the problem?

--=20
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500
Key fingerprint =3D AB15 0BDF BCDE 4369 5B42  1973 7CF1 A709 2CC1 B288