[Issue N10402] [Fwd: Qt 3.1]

Ralf Habacker kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 08:44:53 +0100

> Mhh, I got a reply from Trolltech. Alas it's not a positve one:

The problem they probably have is, that if they do the cygwin port, they have to
watch all the basic stuff, compilers, linker and so one, which needs some
experience.

So the way seems to me to port it by ourself and perhaps to send the patches to
trolltech.

I have thought the last point already for the current ports, but haven't found
time to do this, because i was busy with other things.

Ralf