Qt 3.1.0

Ralf Habacker kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:17:08 +0100

No, the qt-3 sources in the cvs area contains already the necessary patches.
1. checkout the qt-3 sources
2. grab an original qt 3.0.4 sources from trolltech
3. make a diff between this two sources
4. apply this diff to the 3.1.0 sources you have got

I assume, that you have to do some manual work to get this running.

Note: If you don't know how to do this, please read some resources about how to
work with cvs.

Regards

Ralf