Flatpak jobs on KDE CI vs. continuous integration on main/master/devel branches

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed Feb 7 18:19:25 GMT 2024

Am Montag, 5. Februar 2024, 10:58:07 CET schrieb Ben Cooksley:
> On Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 4:28 AM Friedrich W. H. Kossebau <kossebau at kde.org>
>
> wrote:
> > So, how to solve those problems? Did I miss something?
> > Could flatpak builds on master branches be made on-demand rather?
>
> For the record, my rebuild of the 6.6-kf6preview Flatpak Runtime/SDK was
> successful, and the failure that kicked this off in KUserFeedback has now
> been fixed.
> https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kuserfeedback/-/jobs/1561435

Though what kicked off this very thread was making libkdegames & Co. use
current KF development version. And seeing that what used to work without
issues in the last years now fail and being impeded, due to the new flatpak
support :( Not a flatpak user, so even more sad being side-effected here.

Cheers
Friedrich