KDE Review: Hash-o-Matic

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Oct 2 00:22:59 BST 2023

On Mon, Oct 2, 2023 at 10:16 AM Ingo Klöcker <kloecker at kde.org> wrote:

> On Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2023 21:49:36 CEST Carl Schwan wrote:
> > It would be great if someone could create a product on bugs.kde.org and
> > assign myself to the product.
>
> Are you sure you cannot create the product yourself?
>
> https://bugs.kde.org/editproducts.cgi

Only a small number of people have the 'editcomponents' permission on
Bugzilla (of which it appears you are one of those)

Carl - we'll need a bit more information to create a product, such as a
list of components and the descriptions that should be set on both the
product and the various components, then we can set this up.

> Regards,
> Ingo

Cheers,
Ben