Craft Macos build failing on binary-factory.kde.org

Julius Künzel jk.kdedev at smartlab.uber.space
Sun Nov 19 23:26:10 GMT 2023

Hi Michael,

this is fixed this now. The issue was related to a cached version of QtMultimedia that linked to pulse audio while we disabled pulse audio for macOS recently. Sorry.

Note that there is a matrix room for Craft related questions you may want to join https://go.kde.org/matrix/#/#kde-craft:kde.org

Please do not just push random changes to Craft without a merge request or discussion if you are not 100% sure what you are doing. Thanks!

Cheers,
Julius