New santizer warning in KF 5.98 headers

Michael Reeves reeves.87 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 21:49:43 GMT 2023

/usr/include/KF5/KConfigWidgets/kstandardaction.h:261:64: runtime error:
load of value 4294967295, which is not a valid value for type
'Qt::ConnectionType'

SUMMARY: UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer: undefined-behavior
/usr/include/KF5/KConfigWidgets/kstandardaction.h:261:64 in

The issue stems for assigning an int to a enum which is internally
considered unsigned and possibly smaller than the four byte int. If this is
doing what we expect than I need a way to shut off the warning.