Question about the source code

rubisetcie rubis.et.cie at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:34:19 GMT 2023

Hello Nate, thank you very much for your response!

As far as I have looked at the Qt source code, there seem to be an obscure
flag in *QPlatformTheme* called "*ContextMenuOnMouseRelease*", which I
believe is about this behavior.
If so, it may be easier to change it than I thought...

I would like to ask one last question: would you tell me -at the current
state of stable Plasma- which of the following behaviors are actually
implemented in *KDE* and which are in the *Qt* frameworks?

   - The desktop / Dolphin selection rectangle when holding left click, to
   select files, etc.
   - The drag and drop of files on the desktop / Dolphin.

Thank you again for your time, I wish you a good continuation for your
amazing work.

Regards,
Matthieu 'Rubisetcie' Carteron