New repo in kdereview: PlasmaTube

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Feb 5 12:16:27 GMT 2023

El dissabte, 4 de febrer de 2023, a les 19:14:20 (CET), Devin va escriure:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to put PlasmaTube through kdereview:
>
> https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/plasmatube
>
> PlasmaTube is a YouTube client for both mobile and desktop.

These two warnings seem like you should fix them
 qrc:/SettingsPage.qml:54: ReferenceError: logout is not defined
   There's no logout anywhere

 qrc:/videoplayer/VideoControls.qml:186: TypeError: Cannot read property
'formatList' of undefined
   As far as I can see the video property of VideoControls is a MpvObject
which doesn-t have a video property

KLocalizedString::setApplicationDomain("tokodon");
   This application is not tokodon ;)

You're also mixing tr() and i18n() in your C++ code, please move it all to
i18n

Cheers,
  Albert