Plasma Welcome Center on KDEReview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Sep 16 22:31:47 BST 2022

El divendres, 16 de setembre de 2022, a les 17:59:54 (CEST), Nate Graham va
escriure:
> Hello folks!
>
> I've been working with Aleix on an onboarding wizard for Plasma, based
> on work originally started by Felipe Kinoshita last year.
>
> You can see some screenshots at
> https://invent.kde.org/websites/product-screenshots/-/commit/e300be66e62263c
> 63d8a85ba391bbcc1de691148.

Those screenshots show me the Wayland icon, please fix.

> I'd like to target Plasma 5.27 for release and am submitting it for
> KDEReview. The repo is at https://invent.kde.org/plasma/welcome-app.

I see the app has a Messages.sh but I remain unconvinced that the generated
welcomecenter.po generated file is used.

When run on my computer i can't see any buttons on the top "toolbar" (they are
there since generally clicking where they should be gets the thing to go next/
prev). What dependency version are you interested in knowing that may be
causing this?

Cheers,
  Albert