KDE Goal Project specific issue: Automate and systematize internal processes

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Fri Sep 16 16:04:28 BST 2022

[Apologies for the delayed reply; your email was erroneously sorted into
my spam folder and I missed it until now.]

All of these proposals are just proposals. Nothing mandatory, required,
or burdened with rules. Just something that overall, would probably
improve thing such that I would hope that projects would want to opt in.

You can insert tags into the code to make clang-format ignore parts of
it, which could be uses in the example you've mentioned.

Nate