Gitlab CI Dashboards and retirement of build.kde.org

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed Sep 14 17:19:16 BST 2022

On Samstag, 3. September 2022 21:29:17 CEST Ben Cooksley wrote:
> At this time the Binary Factory is unaffected by these changes, however
> steps will be made in the coming weeks/months to migrate away from the
> Binary Factory to equivalent Gitlab jobs (although they won't be available
> for Merge Requests due to various technical limitations)

Is there some more information on this somewhere? In particular, I might be
able to help with this as part of my role in the Bring KDE apps to the App
Stores story.

I found https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/task-queue/-/issues/10 (binary-
factory.kde.org migration to the Gitlab CI), but that hasn't been touched in
the last 18 months. And neither has
https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/task-queue/-/issues/9 (build.kde.org migration
to Gitlab CI) which can be closed now, I suppose.

Regards,
Ingo