New repo in kdereview: QMLKonsole

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Oct 21 21:46:03 BST 2022

El divendres, 21 d’octubre de 2022, a les 4:28:13 (CEST), Devin va escriure:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to put qmlkonsole through kdereview:
>
> https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/qmlkonsole
>
> QMLKonsole is an Qt Quick based terminal emulator application for Plasma
> Mobile.

qrc:/SavedCommandsDialog.qml:44:9: QML PlaceholderMessage: Cannot specify
left, right, and horizontalCenter anchors at the same time.

When run on X11 doesn't seem to have an icon.

How happy are with the name given it has "nothing" to do with konsole?

> It depends on qmltermwidget:
> https://github.com/Swordfish90/qmltermwidget

This thing has had almost 200 commits since the last release 4 years ago, that
ain't great. Do we have any contact with the person to get them to release a
bit more often?

It doesn't even have a issue tracker where i can report that the need to init
TerminalDisplay::m_session to nullptr :/

Cheers,
  Albert