New repo in kdereview: KWeather

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Nov 28 17:16:38 GMT 2022

On Montag, 28. November 2022 17:53:59 CET Devin wrote:
> > FWIW i can't open settings anymore
>
> Make sure you have the latest kirigami-addons built (from master).

I have read "use the latest kirigami-addons" many times in the last few weeks.
Isn't it possible to add a version check to detect this and show an
appropriate error if users of kirigami-addons don't use the required version?

Whenever I add new API to libkleo that I use in Kleopatra, I bump the version
of libkleo and require the bumped version in Kleopatra, so that people
building Kleopatra immediately notice if they need to update libkleo.

Regards,
Ingo