New repo in kdereview: KWeather

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Nov 28 16:15:57 GMT 2022

El divendres, 25 de novembre de 2022, a les 4:46:40 (CET), Devin va escriure:
> > There's potentially overlapping text.
>
> I have fixed text wrapping in the weather delegates so it should wrap
> properly now.
>
> > Here settingsModel.forecastStyle is not i18n'ed
>
> I have fixed it now (it converts to i18n'd dedicated strings in the QML)

FWIW i can't open settings anymore

qrc:/qml/settings/SettingsWindow.qml:56:13: Type SettingsComponent unavailable
qrc:/qml/settings/SettingsComponent.qml:61:17: Cannot assign to non-existent property "onActivated"
qrc:/qml/main.qml:136: TypeError: Cannot call method 'close' of null

Cheers,
  Albert