Eloquens now on KDEREVIEW

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jun 20 21:46:13 BST 2022

El dilluns, 20 de juny de 2022, a les 22:30:06 (CEST), Felipe Kinoshita va
escriure:
> For those who don't know, Eloquens is a simple application targeted at
> developers/designers, it generates the lorem ipsum text and allows you to
> customize it a little bit like adding heading, bullet lists, etc...

You need to load the translation catalog, aka
KLocalizedString::setApplicationDomain

You're using invent for bug reporting which is "not allowed"

You don't need
  QCoreApplication::setApplicationName(QStringLiteral("eloquens"));
KAboutData::setApplicationData will do it for you

> I would also like to ask if it would be possible for it to be released
> along with KDE Gear.

Personally I always recommend new apps to release a few times on their own
because it allows them to do a much more direct feedback look with users,
otherwise your first release is in 2 months and if users think "this is cool
but would be much cooler with X feature" (which is relatively common on new
apps), they have to wait 4 months more.

On the other hand this application is super simple, so I may be convinced
that's not gonna happen.

Cheers,
  Albert