Telemetry in Plasma and Discover

Christoph Cullmann (cullmann.io) christoph at cullmann.io
Wed Jul 13 09:44:04 BST 2022

On 2022-07-13 06:03, Luca Beltrame wrote:
> In data martedì 12 luglio 2022 16:52:21 CEST, Nate Graham ha scritto:
>
> Hello Nate,
>
>> +Fabian Vogt and Luca Beltrame specifically
>>
>> Thanks, that's a relief! Does this looks legit enough for openSUSE to
>> stop patching out the KUSerFeedback integration?
>
> In principle I do not have any objections given the thread, but I'd
> also like
> input from Christophe (added to CC).
>
> As an aside I see that similar messages were sent out for PIM and other
> applications. That might be enough to re-enable things everywhere.

Hi,

at least for Kate & KWrite I would hope we followed the rules by the
letter,
with a merge request and the mandatory mail.

Therefore I would love to see that people are able to activate the
telemetry and it not being patched out (if that is the case ATM).

If it is patched out ATM, I would have appreciated some notification
that we did something wrong, then we could have rectified it.

Greetings
Christoph

--
Ignorance is bliss...