Plank Player in KDE Review

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Aug 26 23:23:53 BST 2022

El divendres, 26 d’agost de 2022, a les 12:29:31 (CEST), Aditya Mehra va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> Plank Player is in KDE Review and would like to release it along with Plasma
> Bigscreen
>
> Plank Player is a local media player specifically designed to work with
> remote controls and key navigation for bigscreen.
>
> You can find the repository here:
> https://invent.kde.org/plasma-bigscreen/plank-player
>
> Request to please review Plank Player.

This seems wrong
MimeType=application/vnd.debian.binary-package;application/x-rpm;

This needs i18n / or qstr
   ./app/qml/Menu.qml:91:                text: "Press 'esc' or the [←] Back
button to close"
and then you need the appropriate a Messages.sh

I'm not sure having the folders sorted case sensitive makes sense, i think we
stopped doing that a while ago?

Cheers,
  Albert