Reviewing the process for giving people commit rights

Michael Reeves reeves.87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:18:23 BST 2022

In all honesty formatting is something that should be dealt with
automatically. I use clang-format as part of my IDE just so I don't have to
think about formatting in addition to the actual functionality of the code
I'm writing. Auto formatting as you type helps a lot in keeping code
consistently formatted even when its largely one person working on the
project.