KDE Frameworks 5.86.0 released

Oleg Solovyov mcpain at altlinux.org
Thu Sep 16 10:00:29 BST 2021

В письме от суббота, 11 сентября 2021 г. 12:57:46 MSK пользователь David Faure
написал:
> 11th September 2021. KDE today announces the release of KDE Frameworks
> 5.86.0.

Just found out that I can't set anymore an existing key in KGlobalAccel since
it's being silently ignored. Not sure if it's a bug or not so I'm writing into
this list instead of bugtracker.

For example, I'm now implementing a way to assign multiple shortcuts for
"Switch to activity xxxx".

If I assign "Alt+B,Alt+F,Alt+G" to "activity1" I could assign
"Alt+B,Alt+F,Alt+H" to "activity2" before rebasing my patches to 5.86.
After that I cannot do that anymore, Alt+B and Alt+F are silently ignored for
no reason, leading to Alt+H assigned.

Was it intentional and which commit I should revert to get rid of this?