Gitlab CI - Inbound
bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Sep 7 10:21:41 BST 2021
On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 9:09 PM David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk>
> Excellent news!! Thanks very much
> > Once the scripts have been proven successfully for Frameworks, we will
> look at extending them to projects that depend only on Frameworks and
> Does this mean we would like Plasma to wait a while before merging?
> Is it worth us creating the kde-cli files and not merging them so we
> have some test cases ready?
You can certainly get the .kde-ci.yml files in position - I do not expect
the format of them to change at this stage.
The big thing that will delay the rollout is determining how best to handle
the situation of when two projects want different versions of the same
I'm going to have to figure that out sooner than anticipated in any event
due to Phonon and plasma-wayland-protocols which are both dependencies of
Frameworks (yet which both also require Frameworks).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the kde-core-devel