Croutons in kdereview

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Oct 27 16:05:52 BST 2021

Hello,

I don't think Jonah's question got an answer. If it did somehow it didn't show
up in my mail client and my apologies in advance. :-)

In any case I've been wondering exactly the same thing. I'm asking because the
fate of libraries like QCoro and Croutons would be to end up in KDE Frameworks
at some point (at least would make sense to me). It'd be odd to have two
overlapping libraries like this.

Regards.

--
Kevin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net