Koko in KDEReview

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Mon May 3 23:33:01 BST 2021

On 5/3/21 4:21 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dimarts, 4 de maig de 2021, a les 0:07:19 (CEST), Carl Schwan va escriure:
>> Le lundi, mai 3, 2021 4:35 PM, Harald Sitter <sitter at kde.org> a écrit :
>>
>>> On 23.04.21 01:00, Carl Schwan wrote:
>> Would you be open to an MR adding GitLab support to DrKonqi?
>
> We don't use gitlab for user bug reports.

A bunch of KDE projects already do, in fact--such as NeoChat, all the
Maui apps and its framework, and most (all?) of the PlaMo apps. You
can't fight the tide forever.

One of the objections to using GitLab issues is a lack of DrKonqi
support, so adding that support seems perfectly reasonable to me. This
is a blocker anyway for any a coordinated migration of everything to
GitLab issues.

Nate