New repo in kdereview: kalk

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat May 1 23:04:34 BST 2021

El dissabte, 1 de maig de 2021, a les 7:26:24 (CEST), hanyoung va escriure:
> I've fixed the keyboard bug and change the division result between two integers to float.

I don't think that changing knumber to do that is a great idea, keeping integer divisions as fraction instead of float seems the correct thing to do, you should instead change the ui to be able to show fractions as floats but to keep the internal representation as good as possible, i.e. as a fraction.

Not sure if related to that or not, but now if i type
65 / 9 = * 7 =

i get 1.39999e+16 which doesn't seem correct, should be 50,5555...

I'd really suggest you add autotests for this.

Cheers,
  Albert