KQuickImageEditor in KDEReview

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Sat Mar 13 22:10:11 GMT 2021

Hello again,
I putting KQuickImageEditor in KDEReview. KQuickImageEditor is a very
simple image editor for QtQuick projects. It is designed to not depends
on Kirigami (but a simple example that integrate in Kirigami application
is provided in the source code). It doesn't have any translations in it
and just focus on image manipulation. It's currently used by NeoChat, Pix
and Koko and packaged in all the major distributions (Fedora, openSUSE, Arch,
Neon).

I currently advice against using it on your own project since I'm not
completely happy with the current backend and will probably make change
to the API.

Repo: https://invent.kde.org/libraries/kquickimageeditor/
Regards,
Carl