AudioTube in KDEReview

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Jun 17 06:35:56 BST 2021

On Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2021 22:52:05 CEST Jonah BrĂ¼chert wrote:

> > - app isn't kcrash enabled :((
>
> That would mean I have to use bugzilla? How would I create a product
> there, and do I have to manually add each new version there?

To create a new product open a sysadmin ticket and ask for it (https://go.kde.org/u/systickets)

If you follow the release pattern (https://community.kde.org/ReleasingSoftware)
then the releaseme script will provide a template for another sysadmin ticket
which contains the request to add that new version to bugzilla.

> I wasn't able to find any documentation on that.

I CC this mail to the new documentation contractor so that he knows about the lack.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

Computers are like air conditioners: they stop working
properly if you open WINDOWS (anonymous source)