AudioTube in KDEReview

Jonah BrĂ¼chert jbb at kaidan.im
Tue Jun 15 23:44:59 BST 2021

[I am sending this mail again as the original one got stuck in mailing
list moderation, because I'm currently migrating everything to my
new(er) address and forgot this list. If you see this mail again in the
next days, please ignore it]

Hi everyone!

I would like to move AudioTube to KDEReview.

It is a client application for Youtube Music with a mobile-friendly but
convergent user interface.

The data is fetched using ytmusicapi[1], which emulates the requests
sent by the Youtube Music web client, and youtube-dl.

Due to both libraries being written in python, AudioTube uses pybind11
to call the python libraries from C++.

The repository is located here:
https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/audiotube

Best Regards,