Haruna in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jul 20 21:45:07 BST 2021

El dimarts, 20 de juliol de 2021, a les 8:16:58 (CEST), George Florea Banus va escriure:
> > The thing you call Header in View -> "Hide header" is called
> > historically called toolbar, i think you should rename it.
>
> I'll called it header because that's what Qt calls it and the footer is
> also a toolbar.
> Do you want me to change only user facing part or  everything? What
> about the footer?

User facing part is enough.

Typically one would call the footer status bar, but that one is so full of widgets that i don't think statusbar would be a good name, anyhow the name is not exposed to the user, right?

Cheers,
  Albert