New repo in kdereview: kasts

Bart De Vries bart at mogwai.be
Fri Jul 2 13:34:05 BST 2021

On 27/05/2021 12:20, Bart De Vries wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I would like to move kasts to kdereview.
>
> https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/kasts
>
> Kasts is a podcast app for Plasma Mobile. It was started as a fork of
> Alligator, the Plasma Mobile feed reader. It currently features a play
> queue, play position resume/persistence, MPRIS2 support, and suspend
> inhibition.
>
> Kind regards,
> Bart De Vries

Hi all,

Kasts has been in KDE review for slightly over a month now.
In the meantime, all issues and remarks raised during the review have
been addressed.

(The only exception is: the use of std::chrono in the audio player
backend, which was marked as an optional improvement.  I still intend to
investigate this, though.)

The team have also worked on quite a few other bugfixes and
improvements, a.o. a dedicated player controls UI for desktop.

So, unless there are further objections, I will move Kasts to extragear
in a few days from now.

Best regards,
Bart