Plasma Bigscreen in Kdereview

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:48:07 GMT 2021

Hi all,
We would like a release of the Plasma Bigscreen project
which has been moved to kdereview, its repo is:
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-bigscreen

It's a Plasma shell intended to use on smart tv kind of devices (ideal
is a setup like a raspberry pi4 attached to a tv) It's pretty much a
big tiles grid launcher for apps (which can be media-related apps,
clients for streaming services and what not)
It is also integrated with the Mycroft voice assistant open source
project, so supports voice commands and some apps like the youtube
client are done as internal mycroft skills.

we just converted license headers to SPDX, the code should be in
fairly good shape by now

--
Marco Martin