M3U list issues with Elisa

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:26:25 GMT 2021

Hello,

On samedi 13 février 2021 17:21:45 CET Maxime. Haselbauer wrote:
> When I save a playlist and then
> cat Test_playlist.m3u
> I see this
>
> file:///home/max/Music/Kavinsky/Kavinsky - Roadgame.mp3
> file:///home/max/Music/The Chainsmokers &
> Coldplay/The_Chainsmokers_&_Coldplay_-_Something_Just_Like_This.mp3
>
> I suspect it is not the correct format.
> Is it being worked on by Elisa developers already ?
> If not can anyone point me to the part of the code where the saving
> happens. I would try to see if I can fix it.
>
> Cheers

I am not currently working on this.

I would be happy to help you work on this. Let's keep the conversation the
elisa mailing list.

We are currently using the Qt Multimedia playlist support to load and save
playlists. Maybe, the current code is giving that wrong data.

The qml side is here (https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/elisa/-/blob/master/
src/qml/MediaPlayListView.qml#L106).
The c++ side is here (https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/elisa/-/blob/master/
src/mediaplaylistproxymodel.cpp#L715).