Croutons in kdereview

Jonah BrĂ¼chert jbb at kaidan.im
Mon Aug 30 12:10:35 BST 2021

Hi Janet,

I know I have asked this earlier already, but what is the relationship
between your library and QCoro?

Especially now that we are starting to use QCoro in some KDE projects
(namely spacebar and plasma-dialer), it would be really unfortunate if
they are not compatible.

The scope of both libraries seems to largely overlap, except for the
future type that can be passed to JavaScript, which I think is something
that QCoro is missing.

I hope this hasn't been asked already on this list, but I tried to check
all replies I could find.

Thanks,

Jonah