Restore SVN developer/commiter access

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 20:34:53 BST 2021

El mié, 28 de abr. de 2021 a la(s) 08:24, Diniz Bortolotto
(diniz.bortolotto at gmail.com) escribió:

> Hi friends!
>
> I'm a translator/dev from ancient times. :-D
> I'm trying to get back to contributing to KDE. But, of course, I've lost my old SSH keys.
>
> diniz at darkstar:/home$ ssh svn at svn.kde.org
> svn at svn.kde.org: Permission denied (publickey).
>
> Could someone help me to update that on the SVN server?
> I'm already in the /trunk/kde-common/accounts file. See below:
> 644diniz Diniz Bortolotto diniz.bortolotto at gmail.com
>

> I also updated SSH Key on https://identity.kde.org/ and https://invent.kde.org/
> In advance I'm sending my new PubKey attached to this email to update SVN server.
>
> Best regards!
> Diniz Bortolotto

Hello Diniz,

The process to periodically update SSH keys on the SVN server from
Invent is somewhat slow, so in order to speed it up, we have a list of
developers who actually need/use SVN, and we only update the keys for
those.

I have now added you to the list, and you should be able to connect to
svn at svn.kde.org.

PS: SSH keys on Identity don't do anything anymore, and the fact that
they're still there is confusing. If any PHP programmer wants to
contribute and remove them from the web UI, I'm happy to guide them.
Could be a good junior job for someone new to the community too.
https://invent.kde.org/websites/identity-kde-org/-/issues/2

--
Nicolás
KDE Sysadmin Team