Is there (going to be) an auto-retracer service for KDE?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Apr 25 21:38:24 BST 2021

El diumenge, 25 d’abril de 2021, a les 14:09:03 (CEST), Lyubomir Parvanov va escriure:
>  Currently to be able to submit bug reports with stacktraces one has to
> install the debug symbols locally for each package. As far as I know Gnome

I don't see how *Gnome* could do this.

This is probably an Ubuntu thing, as far as I remember from when i used Ubuntu, the KDE packages also had retracing.

KDE can't do retracing because KDE hasn't built the packages people use (except KDE Neon).

Cheers,
  Albert