Koko in KDEReview

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Fri Apr 23 00:00:12 BST 2021

I think I fixed it with https://invent.kde.org/graphics/koko/-/commit/d2c51a814fcc1646003338d1dbcbfb1aa4126d3f

Finally found the time to implement it: https://invent.kde.org/graphics/koko/-/merge_requests/65/diffs :D

</sitter at kde.org>Le mardi, mars 23, 2021 1:31 PM, Harald Sitter <sitter at kde.org> a écrit :

> On 16.03.21 20:10, Carl Schwan wrote:

> > Thanks for the big review :)

> > Not a fan of that. This will ends up exactly like the www bugs, something
> > that I look into every 6 months. We already have many issues opened in
> > invent and it's working fine for us.
>
> Did I miss something? The last agreement I recall was that we are using
> bugzilla for bugs and gitlab for tasks for the time being. If even as
> developer I have to go hunting where $project tracks their bugs I'm sure
> not going to be a happy camper.
>
> > Also we don't use KCrash.
>
> Shouldn't you?

The problem is that DrKonqi doesn't really work on Plasma Mobile and I don't think
this justify getting locked up in using Bugzilla. If having a bugzilla product
is really required, we can request one but I can't guarantee that I will look at it
more often than I look at the kde-www bug reports in bugzilla (every 6 months).

</sitter at kde.org>